The COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition to uncover students, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
- Showcase yourself and your ideas to some of the world's leading construction companies, private investors, and academics.
- Win valuable prizes that could significantly benefit you and your career.
- Be a Force for Good – Undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, young entrepreneur or already working in the industry, share your ideas to help improve the construction industry and society as a whole.
- The idea must meet all requirements for submission detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
- The applicant must present a clear case for how their idea will address the competition topic.
- The idea must be able to be applied to the construction industry.
- The applicant must speak and write English fluently.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older on November 1, 2019.
- The applicant must be able to participate in Grand Challenge online judging, with voice and video.
NOV 11 2019
JUN 22 2020
JUL 20 2020
Finalists Notified By
Grand Challenge Final Judging
Up to $150,000
COINS Investment Prize
Undergraduate Runner Up
Open Runner Up
COINS Software Innovation Prize
Want to stay informed? Sign up for our newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.